Bookkeeper Salary in Minneapolis, MN
In Columbus, Ohio, Bench’s platform simplifies your bookkeeping by automating data inputs from key providers, helping the city’s bustling business community avoid common errors. Our strategic partnerships include big names such as Gusto, Stripe, Shopify, bookkeeping services columbus and Square, ensuring your finances are always spot-on, no matter your industry. Whether you’re a tech start-up in Columbus’s Innovation District or a thriving restaurant in the Short North, Bench is here to support your Buckeye business.
- Glenn Bookkeeping Service, Inc. is a tax and bookkeeping company that has been serving individuals and small businesses across the Columbus area for over 27 years.
- Let us handle your numbers while you focus on what you do best – growing your Columbus-based business.
- An accountant prepares reports for tax purposes and can also perform audits of public companies.
- A central Ohio mainstay, we’re available year round for your convenience.
- I will put your books in order and bring them to a place of orderly readiness for any accounting purposes.
- An accountant may charge an hourly rate when a company or individual needs their services on a short-term basis, such as when performing an audit or requesting assistance setting up a financial database or process.
Upsourced Accounting is an accounting company that offers affordable and transparent financial services to freelancers and small business owners throughout the Columbus area. The firm undertakes a broad range of services including payroll processing, federal, state, and local tax filing, bookkeeping, monthly financial reporting, bill payment, customer invoicing, profitability analysis, and tax preparation and planning. Previous clients commend Upsourced Accounting for its highly knowledgeable, efficient, and responsive staff. Damawa Tax & Accounting Services, L.L.C. is an accounting firm that has been serving individuals and businesses throughout the Columbus metro for over 8 years.
We have all the Solutions for Your Company
Star Business Consulting is accredited and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Integrity Bookkeeping, L.L.C. is a bookkeeping company that offers outsourced financial solutions to small business owners across the Westerville area. Integrity Bookkeeping, L.L.C. is accredited and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Any individual with a preparer tax identification number (PTIN) is eligible to file your income taxes on your behalf.
- I will provide you with freedom and peace of mind, knowing that your financial records are being maintained accurately.
- If there’s any change in your bookkeeping team, we’ll let you know as soon as possible and make sure the transition is a smooth one.
- With insights from a central dashboard, you will easily comprehend the status of your business, empowering you to make savvy, strategic decisions.
- We offer accounting and bookkeeping services for a variety of companies.
- The IRS explains that CPAs, attorneys and enrolled agents are all allowed to legally represent their clients before the IRS.
If you need a reliable and efficient accounting firm that helps you with your accounting and tax processes, you have come to the right place! Cortes & Baker has over two decades of experience serving the Columbus, OH community. We work with businesses, entrepreneurs, non-governmental organizations, and individual citizens. Contact us to learn more about our services and start your partnership with us. Behind every up and running business, there is an entrepreneur with a fighting spirit and many responsibilities. As a business leader, maybe you can understand your market and many vital aspects, but accounting requires rigorous involvement.
Find a bookkeeper near Columbus, OH
Once you have selected someone, ask about their service fees and confirm their availability. Then provide them with all the documentation they require, including W-2s, 1099s and more. Always ask to review the paperwork before it is submitted, and never sign a blank tax return. Accountants may offer a package rate for weekly, monthly or annual services to reward ongoing customers. Many accountants offer online services where https://www.bookstime.com/ small businesses can access online accounting software and payroll assistance, and the accountant — for a monthly or other recurring fee — provides financial analysis and reporting of their numbers. For basic monthly accounting services, an accountant might charge anywhere from $75 to $500 or more, depending on what was included in a given package, the size of the client’s business, and the complexity of work requested.
- Bench offers bookkeeping services for your business in Columbus, Ohio.
- If you decide to go with us, we’ll take bookkeeping off your plate—for good.
- We partner with merchants like Gusto, Stripe, Shopify, and Square—so your finances are always accurate.
- Contact us to learn more about our services and start your partnership with us.
- Charitax is an accounting firm in Columbus that is dedicated to supporting charitable organizations nationwide and worldwide.
- Accountants are financial professionals who have received an accounting degree from a four-year university or college.
Click on search button below to see Bookkeeper job openings or enter a new job title here. We are committed to ongoing education and continuous improvement to provide you with the most up to date guidance possible. We are certified in ReceiptBank, QuickBooks Online, and Xero, constantly studying and learning what can be done with these programs to help your business. View profiles, read reviews, check qualifications, and see prices before hiring. See more reviews, compare prices, and hire your favorite pros all with Thumbtack.